A bikewear brand originating in Florence, designed by Italian designer Ricardo Bernocchi.
Boscomoto is the total import source in Japan.
Currently, Boscomoto owns the trademark right, and it is a brand that is sold worldwide, including in Europe.
● Main users (including people who used it in the past)
- Hiroshi Aoyama
- Shinichi Ito
- Yutian Makoto
- Shoya Tomizawa
- Katsuyuki Nakasuga
- Shinichi Nakatomi
- Shinya Nakano
- Takumi Narita
- Alex Barros
- Hector Faubel
- Otto Pi
- Chris Vermeulen
- Jordi Tarres
- Scott Russell
- Sebastian Porto
- Troy Bayliss
- Ricky Carmichael
- Ruben Xaus
- Roberto Rolfo
- Loris Capirossi
- Kiko Maria
- Raffaele de Rosa
- Daniel Falzon
- In the live-action movie "Akko's Secret", Haruka Ayase, who starred in the movie, wore a set of Berwick suits when she transformed into a motorcycle racer.
- Daisuke Miyagawa wore a BERIK happi coat at the "Lawn Mower Festival" broadcast on May 15, 2011.
- Mitsunori Fukuda wore a BERIK racing suit at the 2013 CBR Cup at Tsukuba Circuit.
- The cowhide used in our racing suits, etc. meets the safety standards with the following results.
If you are looking for racing boots, go to Bosco Moto
Bosco Moto, which is widely deployed in Japan and Italy, mainly in Osaka, has racing suits and boots, as well as racing suits and boots.
A full lineup of peripheral accessories, books, and DVDs.
We carry high-quality products that will satisfy even the discerning people, who cannot find satisfactory products only at familiar stores.
The main handling manufacturers are Berwick Allennes Madiff and others.
General size suits are especially easy to sell out, so be sure to come early!
Information on new products is updated on this site from time to time, so be sure to check it out.