G-175108-BK BLACK BERIK SHORT MESH GLOVE
Leather * 1 Goat skin
Sewing * 2 Inner stitch
Protector instep * 3 Carbon
Protector wrist soft
Protector finger soft + rubber
Grip rubber ○
Double leather * 4 ○
Adjustment mechanism ○
Punching * 5 Mesh processing
* 1 Cowhide: General leather. As it is thick, it has an excellent sense of security.
Goat leather: It is said to be a leather that is smooth, supple, soft and sturdy to the touch.
This leather features a unique uneven grain pattern on the grain surface (leather surface) and a unique pore shape.
Compared to [cowhide], it is an excellent leather that can maintain its strength even if it is thin.
* 2 Outer stitching: Improves operability by enhancing the sense of unity with the grip and lever.
Inner stitch: The seam is on the inside for a clean silhouette and excellent durability.
* 3 TPU: Excellent wear resistance and high mechanical and impact strength.
Carbon: High strength and ultra-lightweight.
* 4 Reduces leather tearing when falling.
* 5 Improved breathability
* 6 Improve operability by applying to moving parts.